Audiobooks and Language Learning Resource
Beginning in October 2017, the Mid-Michigan Library League is providing the following digital resources to all member libraries. With your library card, you may sign up for an account to access these resources at any time via a computer or mobile device. Here is what you need to know:
You have access to a collection of over 7,000 downloadable audiobooks and a language learning resource called Transparent Language Online.
To access these collections, go to http://wmlpmi.rbdigital.com/
You will be taken to this screen. In the upper right corner, select “register” and follow the prompts to set up an account. You will need to know your library card number.
There are three (3) ways to access these resources:
1. Via a computer (whether a pc or mac), you will need to follow these links to get to the different resources:
2. If you have a mobile device that uses an application, you can find the Recorded Books Digital app, which looks like this:
Follow the appropriate link for your device below.
3. f you have a portable device such as an MP3 player, iPod, etc., and you want to download to that device, you can download software to enable this functionality at:
4. Transparent Language Online will use the same account that you created, but you will not use the same application. To use Transparent Language, go to the website: https://www.rbdigital.com/westmichiganmi/service/transparent_language In the upper right corner of the page, find “GO MOBILE” and you will be prompted via a pop-up window:
5. If you need help, there is a link at the top, bottom or side of each page. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Here are some links to helpful documents from Recorded Books Digital:
eAudio and Magazine app